Monday, September 17, 2007

My first entry

Well, this is my first blog entry. I'm really excited about learning japanese. It's going to be sooo mcuh fun. I'm having a little bit of trouble because japanese is the first spoken language that I have studied... but i'm ready to work towards becoming fluent in it.

Today we talked a little bit about anime... for those of you who are interested, here is a WONDERFUL site full of anime that can be streamed on your computer... which means no downloads! Enjoy it while its still around... sites this good always shut down at the worst times =(

anime6.org

enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Which anime is your favorite? Have you seen Japanese Drama "Death Note"?

Kenny said...

If you haven't seen "Death Note," you really should check it out!
It's one of my favorite animes, and it's not too long, so if you don't have much time you can still realistically finish it.